How I Can Help You In A Civil Litigation Case
Skilled Litigator Fighting for You in Texas Civil Disputes
Fort Worth Civil Litigation Attorney Defending Your Rights
When you are involved in a disagreement that must be resolved in court, you need to be represented by an experienced, effective and efficient attorney. Since 2004, The Law Office of Greg Jackson, PLLC has been litigating on behalf of Texas clients. Greg Jackson has gained a reputation in the community for his honest and qualified representation. Greg is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics. With our firm at your side, you know you are being represented by a skilled litigator with the knowledge to advocate for your rights.
Types Of Civil Litigation Cases We Handle
We have extensive experience handling many different types of civil litigation matters. We can represent you in disputes involving:
- Business litigation. As a business owner, you will inevitably face a dispute at some point. We can represent you in conflicts involving many issues, including business partner disputes, contracts, construction and real estate.
- Breach of contract. When you sign a contract, you and another party are both agreeing to uphold your end of the deal. If the other party fails to perform, you have the right to file for breach of contract.
- Construction litigation. We have extensive experience handling disputes involving contracts, workplace accidents, building delays and other issues that may arise during construction.
- Consumer litigation. We represent consumers in cases against lenders, merchants and debt collectors. When a company acts deceptively or fraudulently, our firm can fight for you in court.
- Personal injury claims. After an accident, our experienced attorney can help you get compensation. We handle any injury cases involving someone else’s negligence. If a loved one was killed, we can help you file a wrongful death claim.
- Product defects. When you purchase a product and use it according to the directions, you do not expect it to cause injury. If a product does you harm, our law firm can represent you in a product liability case.
- Insurance claims. If your insurance company does not pay you proper benefits or violates your policy, our firm can help. We look closely at your coverage policy and fight for you to get the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Property damage. As a property owner, your home or business may incur damage by acts of nature or by a person’s negligent actions. If your insurance company denies you compensation, we can make sure that you are treated fairly and get you the money you need.When litigation is your best option, our civil litigation law firm can provide you with the representation you need to get the results you want.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free phone consultation (817) 717-9099