My Firm is Committed to Providing Exceptional Service
Based in Fort Worth, Greg Jackson Law works with courts throughout Texas and can help with a variety of legal issues. Attorney Greg Jackson has more than 20 years of experience and is ready to use it to provide the strongest possible case for you.
I Have Experience in Multiple Areas of the Law
You can count on the fact that my firm has a thorough understanding of Texas Law. Attorney Jackson, along with his staff, works to find the best possible results in a variety of practice areas including:
- Personal Injury. Injuries can affect more than just a person’s health – they can affect their job, their family, and their future. When a person suffers an injury due to someone else’s negligence, the at-fault party should be held responsible for economic and noneconomic damages. I can give you a clear picture of the best way to achieve financial recovery for your unique case.
- Car and Trucking Accidents. There are millions of motor vehicle accidents throughout the country each year. An average of three million people are injured in these accidents each year, and more than 40,000 people lose their lives to them each year. If another driver was responsible for your accident, I can help you.
- Wrongful Death. It is never easy to come to terms with the death of a loved one but it is even more difficult when their death was the result of another party acting recklessly. I believe the at-fault parties should be held responsible and I am dedicated to making that happen in your case.
- Civil Litigation. Legal disputes can affect all aspects of your life. Attorney Greg Jackson is experienced in civil litigation and can work for individuals, families, and businesses throughout Texas.
- Medical Malpractice. You should be able to trust that your medical providers are providing the best possible care. If that trust is broken and an act of negligence on their part leads to an injury or death, then you have a right to seek compensation. I can help with medical malpractice cases.
I know that you are in a difficult spot and I can help. Contact Greg Jackson Law at (817) 926-1003 to find out how a qualified attorney can help with your case.