Texas Medical Malpractice Attorney Providing Personalized Representation
Supporting You After A Medical Error Causes Injury Or Death
You put your trust in doctors and other medical professionals to always act in your best interests. When their negligent actions lead to your injury or the death of a loved one, you have the right to pursue damages. The Law Office of Greg Jackson, PLLC provides honest and skilled representation to Texas clients. Since 2004, we have gained a reputation in our community for our dedication to client service. We always put your needs first, giving you the personal attention you need to build a solid medical malpractice case.
Types Of Medical Malpractice Cases We Handle
Unfortunately, there are many circumstances that can lead to a medical error. Our firm represents clients in matters involving:
- Birth injury: When your baby is injured during birth, what should be a joyous occasion turns into a nightmare. If your child has suffered from a birth injury, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Delayed diagnosis: If a doctor does not correctly diagnose an illness in a timely manner, the chance of recovery could be greatly reduced. If you believe your doctor did not use reasonable care when making a diagnosis, you may have a claim.
- Misdiagnosis: If you are given the wrong diagnosis, it may lead to unnecessary tests and treatments that do not improve your condition or cause you even more harm. When your doctor’s negligent misdiagnosis causes problems to your health, trust us to represent you.
- Failure to diagnose: When your doctor does not diagnose your symptoms, resulting in the failure to provide timely and necessary treatment, you may be able to file a medical malpractice lawsuit.
- Ignoring warning signs: It is your doctor’s responsibility to recognize when your symptoms are a sign of a larger issue. If they negligently fail to do so and it leads to your harm, you can pursue damages.
- Misreading test results: If a medical professional misreads your test results, you may not be given the appropriate treatment. We can help you prove negligence and pursue a claim.
- Neglecting to order tests: When a doctor fails to order the appropriate tests, your illness may not be properly diagnosed or treated. We can represent you in your medical malpractice claim.
- Prescription mistakes. The consequences of a prescription error can be devastating. If you believe your doctor, nurse or pharmacist acted negligently when prescribing or dispensing your medication, our firm can help.
- Surgical mistakes: An error during surgery can lead to major injury or even death. Our firm can guide you through the process of filing a medical malpractice or wrongful death claim.
- Equipment misuse: Medical professionals are trained in how to properly use medical equipment. If their careless misuse leads to injury or harm, you can file a lawsuit.
- Failure to adhere to standards: If a medical professional or a hospital is not appropriately adhering to standards, we can guide you through the legal process.
Strict Deadlines Exist To File A Medical Malpractice Case In Texas
Under Texas law, the 2-year deadline to file a medical malpractice claim begins to run when the medical error occurs, even if you don’t discover the error until much later. Once the lawsuit is filed, numerous additional deadlines exist that may trip up an attorney who is not experienced in handling medical malpractice cases. When you choose The Law Office of Greg Jackson, PLLC, you can rest assured that your attorney is experienced to handle your medical malpractice case.
Our firm has the necessary skill and experience to represent you in any type of medical malpractice matter in Texas.