Honest Representation After Your Auto or Trucking Accident
Texas Personal Injury Attorney Looking Out For Your Best Interests
Being involved in an auto or trucking accident is always a harrowing experience. When your accident is caused by another person’s actions, you deserve to be compensated. At The Law Office of Greg Jackson, PLLC, we represent Texas clients who have been involved in any type of motor vehicle accident. Our highly responsive services and hands-on approach to the law allow us to give you the personalized attention you need. Attorney Greg Jackson is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics. He has the skill and experience necessary to advocate for your rights.
Obtaining Compensation After A Motor Vehicle Accident
When you get on the road, you run the risk of being involved in an accident with another vehicle, even if you drive safely and responsibly. Such accidents can lead to serious or even fatal injuries. We represent clients who have been involved in:
- Car accidents. Every day, individuals suffer serious injuries in car accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. Our firm helps prove fault and then guides you through the legal process to get you the compensation you need.
- Motorcycle accidents. By nature, motorcycle riders are more at risk for severe or fatal injuries than other people on the road. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, we can fight for you.
- Truck accidents. The consequences of a truck accident have the potential to be catastrophic. The at-fault parties can include truck drivers, trucking companies and crews in charge of loading trailers. These cases can be complicated, but our firm is ready to represent you.
In Texas, there is a two year statute of limitations after an accident. This means that you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury or property damage lawsuit. We make sure that your claim is ready to be filed in a timely manner.
Representing You After An Accident Involving Any Type Of Vehicle
The road is not the only place where vehicle accidents occur. We also represent clients who have been injured in:
- ATV accidents. All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), or “quads,” are used for both recreation and labor. Even if driven properly, accidents can still occur, and the victims are often children. If you or a loved one has been involved in an ATV accident, we explain how to proceed.
- Boat and jet ski accidents. Boating and jet ski accidents can be caused by many things, including distractions, drunk driving, speeding and inexperience. The consequences of these accidents can be significant, and our firm can help you pursue damages.
When an accident leads to injuries or death, trust our skillful and honest representation to get you results.
Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Pedestrians
Drivers have a responsibility to pay attention and yield to pedestrians who are legally crossing the street. When the worst happens and a pedestrian is struck by a car, the results can be devastating. At our firm, we defend the rights of pedestrians. If you or your family member has been hit by a vehicle, Greg Jackson is a skilled litigator who is here to advocate for you.